José, agente imobiliário @Algarverealestate.com
Marketer specializing in Property & Tourism
Jose Feria, responsible for the development area in ARE company. We operate in five languages, each with its dedicated website and dedicated team:
- English - algarverealestate.com
- French - immobilieralgarve.com
- German - immobilienalgarve.com
- Spanish - inmobiliariaalgarve.com
- Portuguese - algarveimobiliaria.com
The Algarve 35 years ago...
I grew up seeing all the tourist resorts grow, to see the Algarve grow and become one of the top tourist destinations in Europe.
We received so many international tourists throughout the year, which is still common for Algarvians speak multiple languages, from English to Italian, French, Spanish and many more. Grew accustomed to much international culture that is common keep conversations together with people from different countries and speak different languages ??...
After being in other parts of the world continue to regard the Algarve as the best place to live ... I know all the municipalities, villages, towns and cities in the region. I am responsible for real estate business in Brazil and Portugal, still think the Algarve, from all I know, is the best place to live. Some of the reasons that lead me to think this way are:
- we have a fantastic climate,
- are an international people,
- helpfull and friendly culture,
- we are always ready to help,
- we are a safe country
- we have a fantastic international culture,
- Portuguese cuisine is simply delicious ...!
- infrastructure have top quality for all tastes. From resorts to villages and sleepy, local villages luxury as Quinta do Lago, Vale do Lobo and Vilamoura, cities with much animation as Albufeira, Lagos, and calmer and traditional places like Tavira, and many other places, that would need to list them all ... We still traditional villages like Salir, Monchique and other locias where you can still go back in time and see vivier or live like they did before.
We have so much to see in the Algarve, I discover new places, new sensations, new reasons to still continue to discover this place, this place that was cataloged as:
The Best Kept Secret in Europe ... Algarve!