Villas da Quinta, luxury properties in condominium
Quinta villas is a development of modern architecture, composed of 19 villas divided between four bedroom villas (3 +1) and 5 bedroom villas (V4 +1). These houses have interiors with luxury finishes and gerosas areas of 320 square meters, the V3 +1, and 450 square meters in dwellings V4 +1.
See the video of Quinta Villas
Located near the Golf in Vilamoura, beaches, and minutes from Vilamoura college, one main international schools in the country, these villas are the perfect location. In place of the pine forest, and luxury villas, this location will be able to enjoy the true quality of life.
Photographs of the interior of the houses
Maximum quality in a condominium of 19 villas
Throughout the condo building standards of high quality, according to the best specifications in energy savings have been observed. All villas are equipped with solar panels, the pool is equipped with automatic data processing system, the garden is watered by an irrigation system streamlined, and the windows and doors of the villas are equipped with aluminum window frames with double glazing and thermal cutting, upper range. The properties are also equipped with satellite television system and security surveillance system exterior (CCTV)
Photos of the garden and common areas of the condominium
In the common areas, you will find the adult pool and children's pool, manicured gardens all year round, recreational areas near the pool, common area fenced by an elegant aluminum seal with a modern design, complemented by a hedge of native plants which surrounds the whole enterprise. The landscape took into account details such as lighting, which conveys a touch of elegance to the garden, and in turn the entire condo.
Houses with true Quality of Construction
The build quality was taken into care in virtually every detail, from & nbsp; the project design, through construction, the finishes, and the decoration and division of spaces.
- The surrounding walls are composed of two panels of masonry 11cm with 6cm air filled with rock wool and aluminum foil on one side for vapor barrier box.
- The inner lining of the properties was painted with complementary regional stone and ceramic Algarve
- The frames are superior quality aluminum with double glass and thermal break to maximize energy savings
- The windows and doors are fitted with shutters with aluminum blades with embedded insulation, and motor starting from a central control panel, or separate each window.
- The roof is covered with impervious ceramic tile and insulation
- Solar panels were deployed to serve the owners of the houses and help save the costs of electricity
- All pools are with the treatment system with automatic control
- The irrigation system rationalizing water consumption starting the computer from watering the gardens
- The gardens and recreational areas thought to be able to make the most of your property
- The common area is fenced, which transmits a security & nbsp; and increased privacy
- The garden lighting conveys an atmosphere of elegance to the whole complex
- The CCTV video surveillance system